Rabu, 30 Mei 2012

week 8:
 Day 1: Today in theory class, i watched my friends re-do their assesment and Mr john talked about the blog for our reflection according to our due dates.And i also performed for my assessment i am really proud of myself even though my saxophone is broken i still got a good score and i still try my best.
 Day 2: today we did the MDW booklet reflection, i filled the reflections and also the blog reflection etc, it was challenging and also confusing but i still did it.


Instument class: Day 1: No instrument class
day 2:no instrument class

2 komentar:

  1. Glad you post your reflection up to date, Amira!
    Just one more reflection of Week 8-Day 2 to go:)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. okay sir thank you for ur time to check my blog, have a great day :)

      Hapus